• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here
  • Discussions taking place within this forum are intended for the purpose of assisting you in discussing options with your vet. Any other use of advice given here is done so at your risk, is solely your responsibility and not that of this forum or its owner. Before posting it is your responsibility you abide by this Statement

My Boy Choked To Death This Morning

Status
Not open for further replies.

babydoll

Junior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
My poor boy Junior died at 10.30am today we found a piece of sweetcorn lodged in the back of his throat

Oh that's awful :( I'm so sorry, what a terrible thing to have to go through!

BIG HUGS

I am so sorry! What a horrible shock for you!

It is one of those unpreventable freak accidents that can happen to anybody, so PLEASE do not beat yourself up over it! You are still a very caring mummy and have not failed Junior. It was just plain bad luck. It is inevitable and in the nature of a normal grieving process that we look at ways how this accident could have been prevented, but choking can sadly happen with any big bite of any veg, so it is not your fault.

You are welcome to post a tribute in pour Rainbow Bridge section anytime it feels right for you.

Oh my. I'm so sorry to hear that. As people have said one of those freak things that can happen.
Thinking of you and your piggies

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back