• UK storm warning - Danger of unseasonal high winds and falling trees! Please secure any hutches and sheds, and bring your guinea pigs and rabbits indoors if possible! Click Here for info

My Boy

Status
Not open for further replies.

jenniferanneharris

Senior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Aw bless him. What a sweetheart! I have one of those- a lab who is 9 who thinks he is a puppy- so gentle. Your boy sounds and looks like a sweetheart! What a cutie x:love::drool:

GuineaSarah

Junior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Aw bless him. What a sweetheart! I have one of those- a lab who is 9 who thinks he is a puppy- so gentle. Your boy sounds and looks like a sweetheart! What a cutie x:love::drool:
He's a border collie cross with a golden retriever so he's basically a black and White retriever, you can't look at him if he's begging for your food because you can't say no to his wee face

Flutterby

Anniversary Herd
Reaction score
He's gorgeous! Nothing like dogs growing old dis-gracefully. My oldest did that til the ripe age of 13 and my other two are the same :)

Flutterby

Anniversary Herd
Reaction score
Oh yes definitely! My lad was a lab cross collie. You wouldn't have told his age apart from the Greying around his face. When we lost him it was a complete shock, he still acted like a puppy.

GuineaSarah

Junior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Oh yes definitely! My lad was a lab cross collie. You wouldn't have told his age apart from the Greying around his face. When we lost him it was a complete shock, he still acted like a puppy.
Perfect mix of dogs i think, both are the best natured dogs

Status
Not open for further replies.