• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

My Boy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aw bless him. What a sweetheart! I have one of those- a lab who is 9 who thinks he is a puppy- so gentle. Your boy sounds and looks like a sweetheart! What a cutie x:love::drool:

Aw bless him. What a sweetheart! I have one of those- a lab who is 9 who thinks he is a puppy- so gentle. Your boy sounds and looks like a sweetheart! What a cutie x:love::drool:
He's a border collie cross with a golden retriever so he's basically a black and White retriever, you can't look at him if he's begging for your food because you can't say no to his wee face

He's gorgeous! Nothing like dogs growing old dis-gracefully. My oldest did that til the ripe age of 13 and my other two are the same :)

Oh yes definitely! My lad was a lab cross collie. You wouldn't have told his age apart from the Greying around his face. When we lost him it was a complete shock, he still acted like a puppy.

Oh yes definitely! My lad was a lab cross collie. You wouldn't have told his age apart from the Greying around his face. When we lost him it was a complete shock, he still acted like a puppy.
Perfect mix of dogs i think, both are the best natured dogs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back