• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

My boys are back together x

amber horner

Junior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Dave my gorgeous boy you lit up my day every day with your funny ways. You were like a grumpy old man sometimes but that's what made me love you even more. You were a spoilt piggy you loved your home comforts especially your favourite white blanket that you blended in so well with. You loved laying on my chest watching tv and loved speed running round my front room. I'm so sorry we didn't have more time together, you are with Derek now brothers back together look after each other over the rainbow bridge love you forever my gorgeous boy will miss you more than words can say sleep tight my boy xx

Attachments

• Collage 2019-06-07 08_09_26.jpg
    Collage 2019-06-07 08_09_26.jpg
    67.6 KB · Views: 9
  • Screenshot_20190606-082713_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20190606-082713_Samsung Internet.jpg
    58.5 KB · Views: 9
So sorry for you, he sounds like he was a real dude x

I just saw your H&I post, I am really sorry, I know words cant help but just wanted to send you a huge hug. He was stunning as was his brother Derek and they had the perfect life with you. Huge huge hugs

Sleep well handsome boy

RIP Dave
x x

Thank you for all your kinds words I'm devastated at losing my boys so close together they meant the world to me and it hurts that they are gone I know I have my other 2 piggies who I also adore just Dave and Derek were my first piggies and I'm finding this hard to take x

So sorry for your loss. It's hard to lose a piggy, but losing two close together can be devastating. I lost my two boys 6 months apart and it broke my heart.
We are all here to support you and you could contact the Blue Cross bereavement service, they are very good.

Be kind to yourself and huge hugs
Popcorn free Dave and Derek.xx

They were a beautiful pair of boars in life and they will be beautiful together in spirit at the Rainbow Bridge. I’m so very sorry that you have lost them both so soon. Be gentle with yourself x

Such a beautiful tribute to two gorgeous boars. I am so sorry to hear your very sad news.
RIP Dave and Derek.

BIG HUGS

I am so sorry that Dave has gone to join his brother Derek!

Please take consolation in that the end has come quickly for him and that he hasn't suffered for long. When the chips are down, we all would rather deal with the extra shock of a loss we couldn't brace for than a long drawn-out dying process. It is tough to sit with a piggy whose body is closing down because it is a lot more physical than we expect, especially the first time round.

Dave has been much loved and well cared for; he couldn't have had a happier life!

PS: If you need more support than this forum can give you, please see this new guide here: Human Bereavement - Grieving, coping tips and support links for guinea pig owners and their children

Thank you all so much I've spent the day with my other 2 piggies and we laid Dave to rest next to Derek. I know they are together again and Dave is probably back to bossing Derek around just gonna miss them so very very much x

I was so sorry to see this post.
That is a lovely tribute to handsome Dave.
After losing Derek as well it must feel like a double blow.
Be kind and gentle with yourself as you grieve

Back