• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

My boys have got their new cage

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I was sold an 80cm cage from pet shop and was told it would be fine to find it was far to small, the pigs have been driven mad by it for the last two weeks and finally my new 120 cage has come, they are so much happier and loving all the extra space. :))

aww lovely- I had the same at first, I actually called a rescue and they told me "oh guinea pigs don't really need much room as in the wild they just move from burrow to burrow" so I ended up with an 80cm from P&H before I realised that my piggies actually did like running around quite a bit! I got my third cage yesterday and am so pleased with it- the piggies are out in the run today but are going to be very cross when they get back as I keep rearranging things and meddling with it to give them the most floor space!

new cage pic, has cut a bit off end for some reason?

012.jpg

Oooh I've ordered a 120 cage and I'm soooo excited for it to come! My girlies are gonna be so happy :)

I cannot believe how much bigger this one is, the 80 was far too small, once their house was in their wasn't room for much else, I would have got bigger but don't have room xx

Yes it is zooplus, cost me the same as the 80 one did at pets at home (remind me never to go back there lol) The black one is snuggles, we rescued him from pets at home cause he was abandoned, he also has a little white patch on his side.

They're lovely x)

Never go back to P@H lol I'm thinking of getting that cage for my newbie pig but tempted to pay the extra tenner for the Ferplast 120 because the doors will be easier for where it's got to go.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back