• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

My Boys Mcfly And Yogi

Status
Not open for further replies.

McFly&Yogi

Junior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Hello all,

I'm new here, and I love seeing all the gorgeous little piggies everyone shares, so I thought I'd make a thread for my little boys McFly and Yogi! I'll be posting photos here of my goofy guys so I can share some of the love they give me. (:

IMG_4113.JPG
This is my boy McFly! He came to live with me late August 2016, and he's my big spoiled baby. He's trained to come to me when I call his name, and he likes to jump up into anyone's lap. (x He got really sick with pneumonia mid-March and I didn't think he would make it, but McFly is a fighter and is now doing very well. We did have issues with the antibiotic, but he is on the road to recovery from those tummy problems. I've had a number of guinea pigs in my lifetime, and McFly is the only one I've had who does not wheek. He gets excited when I start prepping veggies, but doesn't make a sound!

IMG_3498.JPG
This is Yogi Bear! My significant other got Yogi for me for our three-year anniversary in early November 2016. I was hoping that Yogi and McFly could be buddies, but the two sadly just refuse to get along. Yogi is a handful - he acts very aggressively toward both people and other guinea pigs. I've been trying hard to show him he's loved and safe, though, and slowly we are making improvements! Yogi will let me pet him every so often, and now takes veggies from my hand when before he would just puff up and chatter his teeth.

Awww they are very handsome piggies! Glad McFly is feeling alot better and hope to see more pics of them both soon.

Thank you so much for sharing them with us! Utterly gorgeous :luv::luv::luv::luv:

IMG_4143.JPG
Yogi was in desperate need of a little bath so I cleaned him up and dried him off and bundled him up and curled up on the couch with him by my tummy. He got all comfy and took a little catnap before I brushed his 'butt-stache' out, haha. <3

'butt-stache' - love it!

My Max has a long train of hair and it's rather beautiful, but very impractical, so it is usually kept short (and dry!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back