:( My C&c Plastic Was Delivered Folded In Half :

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jillyemm

Junior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Is there anything you can do to smooth it out again? I think probably not as it looks crushed on the inside part.

Does it really matter? I feel really disappointed as I did ask for it to be delivered flat but is it really going to hurt?

Hmph, just feeling a little deflated after my initial excitement at the doorbell I think!

I had mine delivered rolled up and thrown over the back garden fence, so if it's the bottom part you can always cover it up. Do you think it'll stand out on the sides?

I had three sheets delivered and they were folded length ways. Slightly annoying but it is covered up by bedding. Are you able to send it back?

Goodness, that's not very good! How did it work out? Did it go flat again?

It probably will show on the sides yes. It would just be the one straight line on each of the shorter ends I guess.

Same then. I guess it is just the sides that will show. It's not worth the hassle of sending back really.

If you're talking to me, it went flat after setting it down on the floor, amazingly. There wasn't any lines either which is great.. Unfortunately, I was terrible with scoring and making the base, but with some tape it went fine, heh.

Are you using fleece? I use wood shavings right now but I forgot the name of something made out of fleece that covers it.

Edit: it was a cage liner, silly me.

I may use fleece at some point but for now I'll be using Fitch. I'll see how that goes first before buying fleece or liners.

My original plan was to have disposable bedding in a kitchen area and fleece in a living area but we'll see how it goes.

i got one folded once which did make it a bit awkward to use. if you specifically asked for it to be sent flat then it's their mistake and you should contact them and if they're a good company, they should sort it out for you. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back