• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

My cheeky boys

Status
Not open for further replies.

katiepops

Adult Guinea Pig
Reaction score
I had to grab my phone quickly to get these pigtures so not great quality but shows what life is like with 5 boys! :))

"Um how do I get down?"
DSC00301.jpg
[/IMG]

When I was cleaning them out I took out the vet bed and chucked it to one side while I carried on, I turned round to find the cheekiest of them all, Hector looking a little stuck, I had to scoop him off the top:))

Gerry is like a child with his favourite toy, he loves his fleece tunnel I made him and will not be parted from it. He's just discovered it makes a nice pillow to rest your chin on aswell after lots of popcorning over getting a sheet of newspaper to chuck about and chew.
DSC00315.jpg
[/IMG]
I didn't stay that way for long... Hector's at it again and tried to pull the paper through the bars, Gerry's underneath having a tug of war with him. :(|)

DSC00317.jpg
[/IMG]

And just because he's Gorgeous George and had a smile on his face because he got a sheet of newspaper to. Not a great quality pic but really captures his happy nature.
DSC00316.jpg
[/IMG]

zomg ** piggie geo is the spit of my departed monky pig lol also george he used to suck evertything not shew tho as he knew that if its not his its not for eating lol. he ate pop corn popcorned and also had this georgious smile. that pic made me cry i miss my piggle

zomg ** piggie geo is the spit of my departed monky pig lol also george he used to suck evertything not shew tho as he knew that if its not his its not for eating lol. he ate pop corn popcorned and also had this georgious smile. that pic made me cry i miss my piggle

Aw it's strange when you see a piggy who looks just like one of yours, especially if it's one who's no longer with us. Think of the good times you had together. x

Mmmm that deffos looks like you have typical boars, I only have two and can't imagine the chaos five would make :)) Harvey likes to jump on everything including the black bin liner i put their dirty hay and waste in...he will jump in it, then rummage through the poop and wet hay until it's all over the floor, whilst his best friend has made holes in the bottom end of the bag! AGH! its not easy living with boars hehe! :)) They have such characters, and your's look esp cheeky boys! but very cute too, fab photos! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back