• UK storm warning - Danger of unseasonal high winds and falling trees! Please secure any hutches and sheds, and bring your guinea pigs and rabbits indoors if possible! Click Here for info

My crew!

Livia Rabideau

Adult Guinea Pig
Reaction score
No wonder Bubbles is happy in that cage! It’s super ♥
Thank you. She was fine in the Midwest, but she is a large piggy. I wanted her to have more room. It's the biggest I could make it. I don't have any more room lol. I am hoping to bond her with one of my sets of girls. If not, I may find a baby for her. My kids and I volunteer at a rescue. They will eventually have a baby. Right now she is nextdoor to my senior girls.

Livia Rabideau

Adult Guinea Pig
Reaction score
That’s a wonderful setup - lucky Bubbles
She is so happy! She had a red sore foot when I got her. She hid in her hidey house all the time at the rescue. I'm guessing that's why. I brought her home, cleaned it up. I have put gorgeous guineas f and m ointment and Neosporin on it and it's almost perfect now.

Livia Rabideau

Adult Guinea Pig
Reaction score
I am so excited! Bubbles is very nervous. She has been getting a bit more adventurous the last couple of days since I built her new cage. I made a bunk bed out of grids and coroplast with a nice fleece pad. She FINALLY peeked in there tonight. She jumped in and flopped over for a nap. Makes my heart happy. I hope she likes it here. I sure love having her. ♥

Livia Rabideau

Adult Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Can we see a pigture of the bunk bed please? Sounds like something others would be interested in making. A pigture with Bubbles on it would better.
I hate to disturb her right now. I will get a better picture of the bunk bed tomorrow. I snapped a picture from outside of my guinea pig room. She looked so comfy. I used a grid on two sides, one in the back, one on top. I used another about half way in between. Everything is secured with zip ties. I cut a piece of coroplast to fit over the grid then covered it with a fleece pad I made. You can't really see from this picture sorry. I will update tomorrow.

Attachments