• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

My Current Foster Lady

Status
Not open for further replies.

zombieprincess

Adult Guinea Pig
Reaction score
This is beautiful little Catty. She recently came into work suffering a uri and severely underweight. She is at least 8 months and only weighed 565 grand on entry. Thankfully her breathing is getting clearer and she is gaining weight.
She is such a little dear, I'm really crossing everything that she recovers well enough to be rehomed. (Because if she does I'm tempted to adopt her myself!)

received_10152912863707810.jpeg

Aww angel... love, hugs and best wishes from me and piggie kisses from Jemima and Casran x

Isn't she stunning! :wub::wub: Gorgeous eyes!

Her eyes are huge! I think sometimes black eyed piggies eyes can appear a little smaller but hers are blimmin massive!
Breathing seems to eased a bit during the day today, she hasn't gained weight but not lots either which is good. The one excellent thing is that she has certainly not lost her appetite! A right greedy little girl. I've just been out to get some dried herbs and posh hay as a treat for her. Although I remain hopeful I know she could take a turn for the worst any moment so I'm going to spoil her!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back