• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

My Darling Ted

Bill & Ted

Forum Buddy
Reaction score
Ted and his brother Bill came into our lives early in 2015. They were both tiny little scraps that clung to each other being only 4 weeks old. They soon settled in within a couple of days they were both eating from our hand and snoozing in their joint snooze sack on our laps. Ted was slightly more gregarious than his brother Bill, more of an adventurer, while Bill was happy to just chill.
DB24FCEC-7C0F-4A90-A442-E36187AF7637.jpeg
They had a wonderful relationship and were at their most happiest out on the lawn zooming around and eating their favourite “grass”. Both boys used to love to strut their stuff and rumble around like young boars do better there was never any malice between them, they loved each other very much.
FA22F43D-0123-4933-BADD-C268E088038E.jpeg
They both enjoyed lots of cuddles too. When Ted first started to have problems with his teeth, Bill was always by his side. Here’s Bill guarding Ted as he recovered from his first unsuccessful GA dental. He still had huge problems eating after it, I was so desperate when I joined the forum and a ray of hope was shone by the forum members who directed me to Debbie and her amazing dental knowledge and Simon Maddock who gave Ted another 2.5 extra years of life which he wouldn’t have had, thank you both so much, you were life savers! Debbie I am so grateful to you for caring for Ted as your own, earlier this year so he could be near to Simon for his dental in lockdown X
48255265-E311-4128-8268-7633934B2BB8.jpeg
Ted the “Love Bug” both lads love human contact! Ted was my little soul mate :wub:
F71A33F5-0FED-4C79-93A4-A3E0AC75CB41.jpeg
Bill and Ted’s fourth birthday!
728C23E3-BA1F-4C26-94B9-EB1C1DD87E29.jpeg
Bill and Ted’s girl ❤❤❤❤ The lovely Jemimah Give us a kiss!
E037C509-7A50-4D7B-B33B-EDD94FC532EC.jpeg
The other two little ladies of this life
18532103-F553-48D5-9F77-9A75F5061DD8.jpeg
Ted, there will never be any pig like you again for me, enjoy the bridge with your friends, love Mum and Dad x

Ted and Bill were both my Forum favourites they are reunited again at The Rainbow Bridge. They know how much they were loved and they have taken that with them. You gave them lots of happy todays. Sleep well and have fun boys.

Such beautiful boys who were blessed to belong to a beautiful family. Hold your heads high and be proud for all that you did for them. I can only hope that all piggies adopted have at least half the good love and care you gave to them. You are an inspiration and thank you for sharing your love for them here. It’s a sad time now but do try and know you were brilliant and let’s try celebrate that relationship. X

Rip Ted, you had a lovely life filled with lots of love ❤️
Sleep tight and have lots of fun with Bill! 🌈

So Sorry for your losses. The 2 best buddies will be together again.

Both such beautiful boys who had the best life because their mum and dad cared and loved them like no other. Popcorn free boys, you’ll always be loved x x

What a beautiful tribute to Ted.
He lived life to the full thanks to your incredible care @Bill & Ted. Your dedicated care and devotion to his dental issues and his happiness was second to none. No piggy could have had better human slaves. Party on, Ted, at the Rainbow Bridge reunited with Bill. Big hugs Jane xx

Both boys were as loved as they could’ve possibly been. It’s very clear that heaven and earth would’ve been moved for them if it was needed. If both those boys hadn’t fallen into your lap, it’s likely they wouldn’t have had a chance once their dental issues started. You and your OH were the best piggy parents to them both.
I’m so sorry for your loss. My mum and I shed a few tears for him yesterday. He was definitely cared about by many, as was Bill. It’s sad that he’s gone, but I don’t think his life could’ve been any better.
Hope you are all doing okay xx

Beautiful boys. I only wish I had joined here and met them sooner! What a truly wonderful life they had with you. Have lots of fun over the rainbow bridge boys. Love to you all 🌈🌈❤️

Together again.....and such a lot to catch up on! They will both be a part of you forever. Travel well Ted on your new adventure 🌈💜

What a beautiful tribute to your gorgeous boy ❤ Ted had the most amazing life with you, you gave him so much love and care and not many piggies could say they’ve travelled all those thousands of miles like Ted could, all because you wanted the best for your little Love Bug :luv: Sure he’s up there now with Bill, stuffing his face with tasty grass looking down with so much love for his Mum and Dad who would do anything and everything for him and have for years! x
Love you loads Ted, have fun with Bill and Jemimah at the bridge my little man xx

What a lovely tribute to both Ted and Bill. They were both blessed to have found such dedicated piggy parents. I will miss seeing these handsome boys on the forum. RIP Ted, enjoy your new adventures with Bill across the rainbow bridge. xx

What lovely pictures and what a lovely life Ted (and the very handsome Bill) has had with you 💜 sleep tight little Ted - have fun a rainbow bridge gorgeous boy 🌈💜 xx

What a absolute beautiful tribute from a very loving piggie person. . . These little loves create a uniquely bond and once a trust is formed. . then a life of fun and trust is formed
You had these loves 2 years before I got the feeling of that with my 1st piggie. .
I thank Bill and Ted for allowing me to learn and enjoy their life and as we all have to also the calling of rainbow world . . . I deeply feel and receive comfort that one day we all unite and share this life. . and Bill and Ted will be near top of my list to give a treat to when that time comes. . . @Bill & Ted
Thank You. x

Back