• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

My Favourite Picture

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aw it is a lovely picture, they're relaxed and enjoying being with each other. :)

I do have pictures that I really like, but quite a few! Is everyone invited to use this thread for their fave pictures?

They do look relaxed :) To say that they are "new" friends they aren't doing too bad :)

Yeap people are more than welcome to post fave pics on this thread :)

Here is one of Cookie & Treacle (RIP) Cookie is still with us, they really adored each other. Still miss Treacy my Ginger Bottomed Ninja

P1000010.jpg

You know,this is just an everday picture,but it means so much to me as these to angels were recently attacked and killed by rats.I posted about them in the rainbow bridge section.I'm trying to remember them without being sad but its very hard,Mommy had several stillborn and this tot was the survivor.I think they will be sitting side by side when I meet them at the bridge..2014-11-29 16.50.59.jpg

You know,this is just an everday picture,but it means so much to me as these to angels were recently attacked and killed by rats.I posted about them in the rainbow bridge section.I'm trying to remember them without being sad but its very hard,Mommy had several stillborn and this tot was the survivor.I think they will be sitting side by side when I meet them at the bridge..View attachment 30102

I am sorry, I read your thread. So sad. :( Try and remember the good times.

This is not a good photo, but it hold a special place I my heart. It is when Shadow and Sunrise were put into their cage for the first time, and it is when they first met. It is the moment that Shadow really started her new life after spending her time as an only pig, and a half-forgotten one at that. The change in Shadow was immediate. I swear she had been depressed before. So this photo is of the start of her new life, and indeed Sunrise's new life too (though Sunrise had a lovely start in life).
Guinea Pigs and Wedding 021v.jpg

Again, not a good photo, but Shadow and Sunrise cuddling with hubby and I. Both making progress and settling in.
Shadow and Sunrise 014.JPG

Sunrise relaxing with lap time.
guineapigs again 044.JPG

Some of you will have seen this before - it's Sunrise playing 'pushy the hidey of the settee' game.
Guinea pigs and a form 066.JPG

Shadow welcoming Cloud. She acted quite motherly towards her.
P1100695.JPG

Two firm friends sharing their paper bag of Readigrass. This is my avatar photo.
P1100898v1.jpg

How do I choose between these?

P1100980.JPG

P1100982.JPG

P1100989v1.jpg

P1110028.JPG

You know,this is just an everday picture,but it means so much to me as these to angels were recently attacked and killed by rats.I posted about them in the rainbow bridge section.I'm trying to remember them without being sad but its very hard,Mommy had several stillborn and this tot was the survivor.I think they will be sitting side by side when I meet them at the bridge..View attachment 30102
That's so sweet. It was absolutely heartbreaking.
:hug: I'm so sorry Steven xx

I'm hogging this, I am sorry - it is so hard to choose! I've been a bit snap-happy.

Cloud
P1110096.JPG

P1110044.JPG

Not a great photo, but I like it as it shows the original four happily living as a herd before Shadow passed, Snowball fell-out and Cloud passed.
P1110615.JPG

The last picture I took of sweet-Shadow
P1110726.JPG

baby Penny
P1110921.JPG

P1120247.JPG

P1120310.JPG

Freddie loving the fact that his run is out. He loves going up and down the ramp and strutting his stuff :)
P1120424.JPG

Awww!
P1120440.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back