• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

My 'Feral' boys, Fizz, Fidge & Cola

Status
Not open for further replies.

Salt n Peppers mum

Adult Guinea Pig
Reaction score
I have 3 boys that I am fostering for BARC (Barnsley Animal Rescue Centre)

These 3 boys are living together (at the moment) in one of my C&C cages, we think Cola may be Dad, and Fizz & Fidget the babies. They are very nervous.
I have had them a wheek now and I have seen progress in their shyness. They are very inquisitive and adventurous boys but do not seem to have had much human contact until now.....

Awwwww...

This is Fizz....
DSCF6513.jpg

He hid up my dressing gown sleeve

DSCF6520.jpg

Next Fizz & Fidget the brothers
DSCF6519.jpg

And Daddy Cola
x)
DSCF6524.jpg

@)

Awww they are such handsome boys! I esp like Cola such a lovely daddy, hope they find loving forever homes soon and enjoy their stay with you - their such sweeties! x)

You wouldnt believe the effort it takes to catch them with them being in the C&C underneath my own piggies - I try to round them up to their hay box, fence it off with more grids and try to pick one up, they are so slippery and can leap into the air so fast I've never seen anything like it :... I supose it doesnt help having 3 scardy ones rather than one that is more confident and showing the others how not to panic ! :p

I've also got the elc ball pit in situ now in the front room but my goodness they do like to hide.

What lovely looking boys! They have very cheeky faces and I am sure they will get super brave soon!

AWWW - three sweeties! I am sure that with your good care that your charges will come out of their shell soon!

AWWW - three sweeties! I am sure that with your good care that your charges will come out of their shell soon!

I think it would have been easier for them if they were with a more confident piggie, but with them all being scatter brains they just wind each other up. rolleyes

I'm also monitoring their relationship with one another too becauseuse I very much doubt they will stay together so may end up neutering one and keeping two bonded, or neutering all of them to go with ladies ;)... If any one fancies a challenge with any of these 'charming' characters give me a shout :)p

So my younger boys from the trio are brave enough to take veggies from the hand :))
DSCF6578.jpg

The trio on clean out day - can you peek an extra nose?
DSCF6542.jpg

The 'feral boys are coming on in leaps and bounds and getting used to our busy household sounds. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back