• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

my final herd of 6 xx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
would like you all to meet my final 6 piggies:))

this is beau she is a abbsinyian
IMG00103-20110325-1829.jpg

this is truffle she is a rex
IMG00102-20110325-1828.jpg

this is belle she is a tri crested
IMG00101-20110325-1828.jpg

this is princess she is a silver agouti smooth
IMG00097-20110325-1826.jpg

this is fudge she is a chocolate and white crested
IMG00096-20110325-1826.jpg

and finally this is daisy she is a PEW sheltie
IMG00092-20110325-1825.jpg

Your piggies are gorgeous, some have very unusual colouring too.

The cage looks great, only thing I would say is you might want to consider putting some sides on the ramp, just incase they fall off. I know we sometimes have one going up and another coming down at the same time so one has to inevitabely turn around and go in the opposite direction so I was just thinking if this happened to you they may fall off the side.

You have a lovely group indeed!

I agree - your setup is great, but that ramp is too thin and too steep to be without sides at least in the upper three quarters; there is a danger that a piggy will fall off sometime.

hiya thanks i love my piggies drool but trust me the ramp isnt steep and ive had the ramp for ages and not yet had any accidents they take it in turns going up and down but will take ** comments into account thanksvery much xx

have you any spare grids? bend one into a *** shape and put it under so the sides stick up, i have done this with mine x

gorgeous piggies by the way x

This is the way I have done mine, so it's like a platform at the bottom then a ramp up

DSC_1734.jpg

DSC_1732.jpg

I used a plank of wood to bend the grids round

so just bend a grid around the top part of the ramp xx bottom bit will be ok tho wont it as there will only be a little gap then the bottom floor if i put grid round top bit of the ramp xx

Awwwwww beautiful piggles and a fabulous set up too :)) x)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back