• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

My first digital pigtures

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lucinda

Senior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Riffy2-2.jpg

WOOOOOOOO! I've done it. This is the gorgeous Riffy on his mummy's bed. I tried to do Scarby and Rocky but I couldn't get the pigtures to download or upload or whatever.

I think I tried to post them too quickly or something. I am amazed I have done this well.

Rocky2-1.jpg

Rocky

I can only see the top half of the pictures

I don't know what the hell I'm doing! EEEEEEEEEEK! HELP!

Let me see what's happened to Scarby . .

I can see him ! Gorgeous :)

You're doing better than me, I have yet to manage to put piccies from camera to computer, only managed by saving them to CD rom in Asda then copying them in. Technology hey ::)

Woohoo ;D Well done Lucinda, see it wasn't that painful was it! Gorgeous pics :)

its not as easy as it looks is it? my son finally taught me and i was so relieved, your piggys are adorable and so shiny

Thank you. Am proud of self as well as of pigs ;D

We seem to be missing part of Rocky however.

For those of you who are new, Scarby is the famous pig who survived a liver resection in May (removal of 200g tumour and lobe of liver). Isn't he special?

Lucinda said:
Thank you. Am proud of self as well as of pigs ;D

We seem to be missing part of Rocky however.

For those of you who are new, Scarby is the famous pig who survived a liver resection in May (removal of 200g tumour and lobe of liver). Isn't he special?

A 200g tumour :o That's incredible, he certainly is special, and very very cute :)

Kathryn xx

Oh Lucinda, they are gorgeous Piggies, especially Riffy, I could pignap him ;D

Oh wow Lucinda! Unc;e-Ton is very proud of you! Now we can see loads more of your lot! My boys are so pleased! :D

Well done, Lucinda. Super piggy piccies. Now you can teach me how to do this. Paddy and I were so pleased with Scarby in the hay - it's such a typical Scarby face. x

(In case you think I'm going crazy that was my mother - her computer was still signed in as me from when I was down there!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back