My First Foster Pigs Have Arrived!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cookie16

Junior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
We have just had dropped off 6 piggies from Honeybunnies rescue! They aren't all stopping though!

We are having 2 girls who have had babies 7 weeks ago and were left in with dad and baby boys! So we are probably expecting!

The others are the 4 baby girls from their first litter, who are going to be fostered by my mum. When I've finished taking in their cuteness! There is a good chance they will be pregnant too. It's so sad, they are tiny.

I will post photos later and we are waiting to hear their names too. The babies seem quite confident, but the mums are hiding. Poor things have been kept outside with no hay or bedding.

I think I'd better get reading the pregnancy info on here!

Good luck with your new piggies. I look forward to seeing some pictures :-) x

Good Luck with all the piggies! How many pigs do you have at the moment including your own?

I have 5, so 11 at the minute and 18 pets in total! Good job the babies are going to my mums!

These are the 7 week old piggies! The ginger ones are crazy and the darker two are quieter! These have settled really well and have gone to stay with my mum. They have been given the names of reindeer! Cupid, Dancer, Prancer and Dasher.

I'm leaving the mums alone at the minute, they are just hiding, so photos later!

image.webp image.webp

They are beautiful! They remind me of when my Smudge was a tiny baby because of sheer cuteness!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back