• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

My First Guineas In A Long Time :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Becky35

New Born Pup
Reaction score
I kept Guineas a few years back and I missed them, so have recently decided to get some more.

Unfortunately, I put a deposit down on some from a breeder before I joined this forum and realised how many are in rescue. I will still be having those boys and I'll be collecting them in a couple of weeks, but I felt bad, so I decided to get another cage and have some rescue ones too :)

So here they are, they're adorable! I'm leaving them to settle at the moment though I'm dying to cuddle them! Still thinking of names for them!

WP_20150411_16_23_41_Pro.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Awww, bless you! Aren't they gorgeous :love: I cannot wait to hear more about all your piggies including these 2 sweeties :drool:

Made your photo larger for you, when you post a photo you can choose full size so we can :drool: over bigger photos :))

Aaawww, a gorgeous pair of Cresteds! Are they boys or girls? We'll try to think of names for you.

Awww - bless you! Aren't they gorgeous! I hope that you will post a picture of your other pair, too!

Beautiful piggies. Welcome to the forum. It's a very friendly and helpful community.

They are boys :) my daughter wanted to call the tri-colour Milo, so we named the little chocolate boy Monty :)
They've been tucking into hay all day and doing little popcorns! They came out for veg this morning too and they've taken some dandelions from us tonight. They're quite nervous so trying not to disturb them too much while they settle in, but I can't stop watching them! They're better than telly!

Welcome to the forum. They are lovely. How old are they? We have two rescue boars and they are just amazing.

Welcome to the forum. They are lovely. How old are they? We have two rescue boars and they are just amazing.

They are 8 weeks. A local lady fosters for the RSPCA and they had a lot of pregnant Guineas come in. She showed me some little 3 week old babies too :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back