• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

My Ginger

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
you came to me 4 and half years ago with your brother fred both hugh tort and whites friendly and easy going to other pigs, we lost Fred last year, he had a stroke and did'nt recover despite critical care and lots of heart ache, you were lost for a while but Harvey sorted you out and you spent the rest of your life together, never arguing or fighting just friends to the end, despite your impacted butt we got you through another 3 years for which I am truly grateful, the past 2 months you just gave up eating and had to be hand fed giving up on that the past few days, water and calpol made you comfortable, but each day you fought to be here with me, darling i kept saying go to Fred but no you wanted to be with me , finally listening to me last night as i cuddled you and pleaded with you to go,
Ginger you gave me your long happy life and for that I am truly honoured God bless brave man, I will miss our daily cuddles give Fred a kiss for me, together again :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

Oh Michelle I'm so sorry. :'(

Run free little Ginger
Thinking of you
x

RIP Little Ginger. Your mummy will miss you very much.

Run free at the bridge little man :-*

Run free Ginger, you'll be missed!...

I'm so sorry to hear about Ginger. Now he and Fred are dancing together again at Rainbow Bridge. x

Caroline said:
I'm so sorry to hear about Ginger. Now he and Fred are dancing together again at Rainbow Bridge. x

I hope and pray this is true they are wonderful together, a real double act,

Really sorry for your loss, That was really lovely what you said. :'(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back