• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

My Girls

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cee-Cee

Junior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
I had nightmares they wouldn't bond and fight, we are 3 days in and 2 warning nips later they are all friends :wub:

Bubbles and Squeak have been in a separate cage next to our C&C, which Cee-Cee kept trying to get out of to get in with them. My other half put them al together in the C&C before he left for work.

I came down this morning to all 3 of them in the house together, tried to get a picture altogether but as soon as I lifted the roof off they ran lol

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    89 KB · Views: 5
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    97.2 KB · Views: 4
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    88.9 KB · Views: 4
I am so glad they are getting on so well.
Cee-Cee is 13 weeks and the newbies are 8 weeks, perhaps when they are young it's easier?

Very cute, they all seem quite relaxed :) Bonding as babies does tend to be a lot easier. However bare in mind from around as early a 6 months they will become teenagers and even little sows may fall out if two of them are too bossy!

Very cute, they all seem quite relaxed :) Bonding as babies does tend to be a lot easier. However bare in mind from around as early a 6 months they will become teenagers and even little sows may fall out if two of them are too bossy!
Thank you
I will look out for the answering back and slamming of doors lol :tu: I will try and keep them in check lol!
Cee-Cee thinks she's boss at the moment and non of them are arguing with her

Haha! Honestly, I think teenage girl piggies can be worse than boys sometimes. At the least the boys get to the point. Sows just flick wee and bicker instead!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back