• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

My girls!

Adelle

Adult Guinea Pig
Reaction score
All had a bath, blow dry, nails clipped, ear clean for Rowan and gorgeous guineas paw cream for crunchie! Had to snap a picture of them all looking beautiful!

Left to right.. My oldie Crunchie, Dolly, Rowan and Poppet 🧡

20190108_192331.jpg

Mwah mwah :luv: Just gorgeous. You always take such beautiful photos of your girls x

I've so missed seeing your scrummy girls.... I just want them all :nod:
:love::love::love::love:

Ps how come your girls do a perfect line up & mine do a botty view, scrum session of 3 & the fourth is always in the opposite direction having a nose or chewing something they shouldn't?! Xx

I've so missed seeing your scrummy girls.... I just want them all :nod:
:love::love::love::love:

Ps how come your girls do a perfect line up & mine do a botty view, scrum session of 3 & the fourth is always in the opposite direction having a nose or chewing something they shouldn't?! Xx
Oh there was plenty other photos with all of the above! It's crunchie who can't sit still!

What a beautiful photo, the light just brings out the beauty. Such photogenic pigs you have xx

Is she still as much of a pickle as she ever was?
She is! She's up and down healthwise, dropped a little weight with her last Ill spell and hasn't managed to put it back on. She normally always gets back to around 910g once she's better, which has been her weight for the past 4 years or so but now sitting at between 870-890g. Not a massive drop and still good considering she's 8 in May but it does make me worry! She's on milk thistle now for her high Metacam dose to protect her little liver. I'm very pleased about her mobility, her joints are horrendous on x-ray but with her laser treatment and CBD oil she is running around like a young thing and as cheeky as ever!

Hello Ladies! So lovely to see your adorable furry faces :love: and of course your Mum back on the forum x

What a gorgeous picture of your ladies @Adelle! Crunchie is looking particularly radiant.

Can I ask what brand CBD oil you use and the dosage? I haven't been able to find the gel roller LAGPR use in the UK.

she started on fiddlers elbow grease (cbd balm behind the ear) then moved onto simply CBD light orally.
It wasnt a half hearted decision to try it, lots of research before even starting it topically, then moved onto oral administration with very gradual increases in doses and a 2 hour gap from any other medications. Also added in milk thistle to support her liver with the Metacam and cbd usage. Crunchies already on alot of Metacam, anymore upsets her tummy, and she doesn't tolerate a high enough dose of tramadol to actually provide pain relief. Her knees and hips are very arthritic with nasty bone changes in one particular knee. Without laser therapy and CBD oil she would bunny hop, limp and generally look like crap. She is so much more active and actually walks normally, even runs for her veggies. it really has been a godsend for her.
In saying all that.. I'm not shouting about it on here telling everyone to put their piggies on it! please do your own research, it's not for everyone and does have it's risks. I started topically to make sure there was no reactions. Anyone thinking about it should consult their vet, its not something you can be careless with.

Little miss crunchie tonight, that beautiful coat! 🧡🧡
IMG_20190109_203213_947.jpg

IMG_20190109_203455_079.jpg

IMG_20190109_203744_209.jpg

Back