My gorgeous boy Nibbles

P1gg1e5

New Born Pup
Reaction score
I miss you so much my Nibbles. I have so much since we said goodbye. It doesn’t seem right that you’re not here. My heart is aching with pain that you had to go. I came downstairs this morning and for a moment I forgot. I waited to hear you wheeking and running to see me. I cried in the supermarket when I passed your favourite veggies.
life just seems so unfair right now. I wish I could give you a cuddle more than anything. Your kisses were the sweetest and I loved them and you. I am glad you’re not struggling anymore but I’m sorry I had to let you go.
i hope you are well now and happy with your brother. You made such an impact on my heart and my life. I love you. I miss you xxxxxx

Attachments

Bill & Ted

Forum Buddy
Reaction score
I’m so sorry you’ve lost Nibbles, what a handsome little man he was. Sending you hugs, treasure your memories x
Sleep tight Nibbles 🌈

P1gg1e5

New Born Pup
Reaction score
I’m so sorry you’ve lost Nibbles, what a handsome little man he was. Sending you hugs, treasure your memories x
Sleep tight Nibbles 🌈
Thank you so much. It really means a lot. He past on Thursday and have just taken down the c anc cage today. I kept expecting him to poke his face out of his little house. I like to think all of our passed piggies are together living in heavenly bliss. They are the most amazing little souls ❤💔

piggieminder

Forum Donator 2020/21
Reaction score
I am so sorry you have lost Nibbles. They leave such a big hole in our hearts when they leave us.
RIP sweet Nibbles. Xx

Betsy

Anniversary Herd
Reaction score
It's so hard when you have a piggie go the Rainbow Bridge. It's even harder when you have to give the last act of love and make the decision for them, even though you know it's the right one to end their suffering it doesn't make it any easier. I myself lost my little Cutey Pie Dennis yesterday it is very hard when you have to say goodbye. My heart goes out to you.

Merab's Slave

Forum Buddy
Reaction score
So sorry for your loss.
Nibbles will always have a special place in your heart.
Be gentle with yourself as you grieve

P1gg1e5

New Born Pup
Reaction score
Thank you so much for your kind words. I am being very gentle with myself! I miss him

P1gg1e5

New Born Pup
Reaction score
It's so hard when you have a piggie go the Rainbow Bridge. It's even harder when you have to give the last act of love and make the decision for them, even though you know it's the right one to end their suffering it doesn't make it any easier. I myself lost my little Cutey Pie Dennis yesterday it is very hard when you have to say goodbye. My heart goes out to you.
I am so sorry to hear about your loss. I understand what you’re going through right now and am sending all my love.
i Hope our boys can be friends over the Rainbow Bridge. Here if you need anything xx

P1gg1e5

New Born Pup
Reaction score
Thank you so much. He was amazing! Xx

Kellykels

Teenage Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Sorry for your loss. It's difficult to lose a member of your family. ❤ Take care.

sport_billy

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Massive hugs to you at this really sad time. I am so very sorry for your loss. X x

Sleep well little one

RIP Nibbles

x x