• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

My Guinea Pig Wont Eat His Food

Status
Not open for further replies.
He's had them done there twice before with 2 different vets (they keep leaving) so we are on yet a different vet tomorrow but she seems really good :) I've asked before about taking the 'problem tooth' out but they said he would be under for longer and it would be a difficult recovery, so I'm just praying that my little man will be ok again tomorrow :)

Oscar had his teeth done today all ok and is back home, he isn't eating or drinking and doesn't look too great but he looked like this the first time he had his teeth done, I am beginning to question whether they were actually done last time because they haven't lasted and when we brought him back home he seemed fine and his usual self like nothing had happened and today a different vet filed them and said they were extremely overgrown and like the first time he doesn't seem himself again.
I'll keep you posted :)

Oscar has taken a turn for the worst he will not eat anything, fresh or dry :( he is still drinking and is on anti-biotics and pain relief as well as the emerprid to get his guts moving, we have been syringing him critical care. We took him to the vets this morning and she said there’s nothing left to do apart from to put home to sleep :'( he still seems ok for the moment so we have him back home but I really don't know what to do any suggestions?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back