• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

My Herd Predicting The Winners

Status
Not open for further replies.
What a wonderful video! Sorry they didn't pick your team but perhaps they know better than you! I know a bit about American football (gridiron we call it here) having lived in Canada for a few years. But the team names are not familiar to me. Do they represent particular states?

I'm off to vote in our Queensland state elections today. Wonder if your herd could predict our winning party?

Seahawks= Seattle Seahawks from Washington State

Patriots= New England Patriots from New England Area, a region in the US consisting of 6 states (Connecticut, Maine, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, Rhode Island and Vermont)

Seahawks= Seattle Seahawks from Washington State

Patriots= New England Patriots from New England Area, a region in the US consisting of 6 states (Connecticut, Maine, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, Rhode Island and Vermont)
Oh wow so the finalists were west coast vs east coast?

Thanks everyone. I figured every animal has a prediction video why not Guinea Pigs

Oh wow so the finalists were west coast vs east coast?

Yeah, West vs East

I'm cheering for Seattle, so I like your piggy prediction!:yahoo::clap::agr:

It would be funny if they did win...then i would be making a video every year.

Hahah, so cute! My hubby is a patriots fan.

Sounds like a quality guy and a keeper :D I'm a Patriots fan too.

Haha, sadly I don't do american football, but he'll be up til stupid o'clock in the morning tomorrow watching the game :)

very very very cute

I guess if your piggies can be wrong about the Super Bowl, then the ground hogs can be wrong about their forecast of six more weeks of winter! Here's hoping!!

I have some friends that stayed up to silly o'clock to watch the superbowl.
I'll be watching the mens version though, that starts this Friday :raz::yahoo:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back