My little boy Edward

O_stone

Junior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Edward, I don’t know how I will ever get over this loss. I miss you so much and would’ve given anything to have had one more day with you. You’ll always be in my heart and I know you are looking over me right now. I just wanted you to be happy and it breaks my heart that I didn’t get to give you a proper goodbye. The house is to quite without you!
I love you Ed!🧡💛

Merab's Slave

Forum Buddy
Reaction score
What a lovely tribute to such a handsome boy.
So very sorry for your loss.
Grieving takes time so you need to be patient and gentle with yourself.
If you check the bereavement thread there is some good advice there to help understand and cope with grief.
You can always post here as well.
Talking out grief is important and we understand how devastating the loss of a piggy can be

Wiebke

Staff member
Reaction score
What a lovely and special tribute to a handsome, special and much loved boy!
Edward will always have a special place in your heart.

Jesse's pigs

Adult Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Losing a guinea pig is gutting, and really do take up a big piece of your heart. I lost my beloved Mo last November and I still get hit with his loss now. Edward was a stunning guinea pig and as you've rightly put is up there now looking over you. And I'm sure he still lives on in your heart and the memories you've made together. Rest in peace Edward. ❤ Huge hugs to you.

O_stone

Junior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
How are you copin with the loss of you beautiful piggie.
Rip Edward. 🌈
Honestly it’s been really hard. I miss him so much. I get almost like this disappointed feeling when I walk into my room and see he’s not there. It’s hard staying in my room for long periods of time now but it kind of helps to look at pictures of him. It’s just every time I look at where his cage used to be it feels like there’s this big void we’re he used to be. I guess I just need more time.

sport_billy

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
So I’m sorry for the loss of your beautiful little boy. He had the most amazing life full of love with you. Massive hugs

Sleep well little one

RIP Edward
x x

Lj1981

Junior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Honestly it’s been really hard. I miss him so much. I get almost like this disappointed feeling when I walk into my room and see he’s not there. It’s hard staying in my room for long periods of time now but it kind of helps to look at pictures of him. It’s just every time I look at where his cage used to be it feels like there’s this big void we’re he used to be. I guess I just need more time.
I know this feeling very well. Broly’s cage is still as it was the night we rushed him to the emergency vet. His food bowl is still as it was that night, along with his hay bin. We can still see his imprint where he was laying outside of his house when we noticed he wasn’t well. It’s been just over 3 months, and it’s hard seeing his empty cage and not seeing him laying in his house or eating from his bowl or drinking from his water bottle. This site has helped a lot, being able to talk about Broly and seeing that we’re not alone when losing our piggy.