• FORUM DONATIONS OPEN The forum relies on your help to continue running, if you would like to help keep the forum running then you can find out about donating here

MY LITTLE GANG!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

Michele

Jacques is the white one and Freddie is the brown one Both female s and are 3.5 years old. Both had hysterectomies due to ovarian cysts.

W

Wheekster

They are both adorable ;D I love that first pigture of them enjoying a tea party ;D Please give them both big smooshy hugs from me ;D

squeakypigs

Forum Founder
Reaction score
I love your piggies Michele. They are both so beautiful and as you said they have both gone through a lot. They are two very special fighters! :)

P

piggie luvin vi

awww both absolutly gorge! poor girls having those horrible cysts! glad they are ok now!

vi xx

L

lukey

ahhhh the top pic reminds me of alice in wonderland the mad hatters tea party for some reason... there all beautiful

Lucinda

Senior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Your two are lovely. I also love the deckchairs they sit in!
As Ellie says they have been through so much stress. I hope they are feeling OK now.

alexr

Teenage Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Awwwww they are gorgeous. So glad their operations were a success. I think Freddie looks quite a lot like my Betty. I love the agouti colouring! :)

M

Michele

Thank you all for your lovely messages. They are cute and they so enjoying their new extension ( i'm going to call it a conservatory cos thats what its like) LOL

W

Wheekster

LOL! A conservatory... how posh for your piggies ;D My piggies are very envious and are now asking me for a lovely new conservatory, lol :D

Lucinda

Senior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
My mother said when she gets her conservatory my three can run loose in it when they come to visit!

M

Michele

i'm abit lucky. piggies have their own conservatory and I have my own too. LOL

A

animallover

aww there really sweet....wat do u use for there flooring it looks groovy?!

M

Mumstheword

teehee animal lover - at first i looked at the top pic and thought you were talking about the laminate flooring!

I agree, the cage flooring looks good! What is it?? ?

Status
Not open for further replies.