• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

My Little Madame Paris

Oh. :(
I am so sorry for your loss. Paris was such a sweet darling girl. I wish I could do something to help the pain you have. :hug:xx
Paris you will always be remembered with love. :luv: The happiness you have brought to your Mummy will never be forgotten.

So sorry for your loss. Paris was one of my forum faves. Rest in peace lovely girl.

How heart melting that the herd have been quiet since she passed ...

Thank you guys. They have been quiet bless them, she was a huge character and I think the other girls aren't sure what to do with themselves x

Ruth I am so sorry, I am really busy off forum so only just getting chance to catch up with some posts. Sorry to have missed this thread. She had the most loving life with you and couldn't have had a better home. Huge hugs mate x

Sleep well pretty lady

RIP Paris
x x

I’m sorry, too, to be late to this thread, but even sorrier that it is here at all. The Rainbow Bridge gains another diva. Popcorn free Paris. Hugs to you and the herd Ruth xx

Back