• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

My little Maisie

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Hi everyone,
I'm really upset at the moment...
My little 2 year old piggie has just been put to sleep. She was severly ill with a lung disease and me and my mum both thought it was time to let her go. I felt so guilty making her live when she was down and upset. So we took her to the vets and they explained that she was so far along that it would eb the kindest and best possible thing to let her go.
So i just wanted to make this for Maisie.. to tell her how much i appreciated her companionship and what a great little pig she was to me. Looking back through the good times, i smile and i know that she had the bestest life ever! I miss her over-powering squeak when ever a bag rustles or the slightest smell of food is noticed, her little bead eyes looking deep into mine and the way she let me hug her and she made me feel better all those times i was depressed. I miss her desperatley and i want you to know little Maisie that we all love you- and you will live on at Rainbow Bridge and i will come and meet you once again :) Your my little star and such a brave little girl... nothing will ever stop that and noone will ever destroy the love i have for you. I will never ever forget you, ever! xxxxxxxxx
Douglas- Not only did you leave behind me, you left Big Dougie too. He mourns for you and wishes you were back with him snuggled up. You and him shared good times and bad and you both supported eachother. Remember him, and he will be with you soon, he loves you xxxxxx
Pepper and Russel- They both miss you terribly even though they have only know you 5 months! I could here you communicating with them though! They love you xxxxxx
Baby Pigges- the day before you went Maisie, you were a grandma and you still are. Too pepper's two adorable little babies, Gus and Safron. They dont know you and havent met you yet, but will do some day! I will tell them the stories we have shared and tell them what a wonderful Piggie you were! Douglas is hopefully going to go in with Pepper and Safron- to make up for his loneliness, love from them too xxxxxxxxx
RIP Maisie Davies- you are muchly loved and never forgotten xxxxxxxx

So sad to read this she obviously meant a great deal to you and was a very special piggy. RIP sweetheart.

Sorry to hear about little Maisie, she was lucky to have you caring for her.

x x x

awww I'm so sorry, its hard to let the little ones go but it sounds like the best thing you could do and the last act of love you could do for your baby.

Rip Maisie, sleep well x

Awwww I'm so sorry to hear about Maisie, run free little one x

I'm so sorry for your loss.
RIP precious Maisie. Run free x

I'm so sorry, sweet dreams little Maisie.

What sad news about Maisie. She meant a great deal to you and I know how much your heart is breaking. Take comfort in that she had a wonderful life with you and will live forever in your heart. Popcorn free at the bridge beautiful girl.

thankyou everyone so much for your comments, they mean alot and it feels so nice to have people who know how i feel supporting and helping me. She has had the best life anyone could give her, Maisie your my special girl, love you lots&&lots... run free and i will see you very soon <3 <3 xxxxxxxx

So sad whee are very sorry to hear about Maisie 8...8...8...
RIP Maisie run free at the bridge, enjoy munching on the green grass and clover and popcorning with new friends, you'll be sadly missed by all your family but NEVER forgotten xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
(((((((((((((((((((((HUGS)))))))))))))))))))))))))) and lots of loves from us all xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Another little star now twinkling in the sky ............ :(

what a lovely tribute x)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back