• UK storm warning - Danger of unseasonal high winds and falling trees! Please secure any hutches and sheds, and bring your guinea pigs and rabbits indoors if possible! Click Here for info

My Loudest Squeaker

Status
Not open for further replies.

Christina

Junior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
My sweet Sadie, my loudest ear flapping squeaker went to the bridge unexpedetly this afternoon. She went peacefully. No fighting it. She snuggled next to her sister Bailie and cage mates, Oreo and Mollie and just closed her eyes.

I am in utter shock that she went. I think I'm more prepared for Oreo to go as we have a firm diagnosis but even still it's so hard to say goodbye.

Wiebke

Staff member
Reaction score
I am ever so sorry for your bad shock! It is not much consolation for you right now that Sadie could leave the best way possible for her (but not for you), as you and her friends must miss dreadully!

RIP Sadie

katanamoon

Photo Competition Winner
Reaction score
Oh I'm so sorry :( At least she had her friends with her. Hugs to you and them x

Popcorn free Sadie x

Christina

Junior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Thanks all. I think the best way if they will pass is to be with their litter mate or cage mates. Bailie is feeling super lost right now. She has taken in some comfort from Mollie though. Don't know if anyone actually knows this but Bailie and Sadie were full blooded sisters from the same litter.

sport_billy

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I am so sorry for the loss of your little girl, huge hugs to you during this sad time x

RIP Sadie
x x

Teddybear22

Rescue Buddy
Forum Donator 2017/18
Reaction score
I'm so sorry. Its always hard when this things happen... Sending lots of hugs and strength.
Popcorn free little Sadie. RIP.

Goth Mummy

Adult Guinea Pig
Reaction score
I'm so sorry, she passed in a gentle way but her loss will be so keenly felt by you and her piggie pals. Big Hugs to you x

Status
Not open for further replies.