• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here
  • Discussions taking place within this forum are intended for the purpose of assisting you in discussing options with your vet. Any other use of advice given here is done so at your risk, is solely your responsibility and not that of this forum or its owner. Before posting it is your responsibility you abide by this Statement

My lovely Aliona - possible ovarian cysts

Just chopped piggy veg and still no bar biting from Luigi @furryfriends (TEAS)! No idea what you put it in his water but it’s definitely working! :)) :))
E602F070-094F-4251-B44C-8EA43606995F.jpeg
3DCAAECD-6584-47EF-BB22-D23104F69936.jpeg
And Lolo says she’s managed to pull a bit of stitch and there was a tiny bit of blood on her mum’s hand at weigh in :doh: (She’s 937g this morning)
Still looking good, will be keeping an even closer eye though! All that excitable humpy, chasing yesterday with her bloke I’m guessing (or the mini battles for her favourite double tunnel as she likes to jump on him to get him out!) 🤦‍♀️ Happily scoffing her veggies atm so not bothering her :D:love:

She’s looking lovely, that stitch will dissolve very soon I should think x
Thank you :) I’ll try and get a pic without annoying her too much soon, having a nap after her brekkie but doesn’t look worrying or anything, just typical it’s when she gets home! They’re both trying to show me up really I think and how much of a terrible owner I am! XDx

Thank you :) I’ll try and get a pic without annoying her too much soon, having a nap after her brekkie but doesn’t look worrying or anything, just typical it’s when she gets home! They’re both trying to show me up really I think and how much of a terrible owner I am! XDx
Don’t be daft you are a brilliant slave, I’m sure the stitch will be fine. Bill had a little stitch like that too but it didn’t effect the healing process x

Thanks @Claire W :) xx
Don’t be daft you are a brilliant slave, I’m sure the stitch will be fine. Bill had a little stitch like that too but it didn’t effect the healing process x
Yes she’ll be fine I’m sure, Jess’s was much worse after she had her eye op when Luigi kept trying to eat the stitches! :yikes::doh: x

I don't know whether to like, laugh, wow or what that video. I think really I should laugh, pleased I'm not the only one who has a bar biter. Red drives us bonkers, he's always done it. We've not been able to stop him, I covered the bars with perspex and he managed to climb on his house to reach above it. :yikes: I am sorry Luigi has found his bars again, I know how annoying it can be.

I don't know whether to like, laugh, wow or what that video. I think really I should laugh, pleased I'm not the only one who has a bar biter. Red drives us bonkers, he's always done it. We've not been able to stop him, I covered the bars with perspex and he managed to climb on his house to reach above it. :yikes: I am sorry Luigi has found his bars again, I know how annoying it can be.
Yes definitely laugh, I did have a good chuckle when he started! Knew his habit of a lifetime couldn’t have completely disappeared! :)) Surprised it wasn’t for veg though! Think he’s just very impatient!
Haha naughty Red, it can drive you totally up the wall though I agree! 🙉 I’ve tried cardboard and seagrass hammocks from Zooplus around the corner he attacks, he just chews the hell out of them until he gets to his favourite bit of metal again! My only pig that has been so bad with it, surprised he doesn’t hurt his teeth sometimes with how strong he bites! 🙈
Haha it’s ok, don’t think he’d be my boy without his terrible habit to be honest, he was doing it 5 minutes after he arrived in June 2019! It’s just good I’m pretty much deaf in my right ear or my head would hurt even more! :))

Pics are terrible in the dark and dingy living room but just to show where she’s had the bit of blood etc, it’s a bit of dried blood on there so looks bigger than it is :doh:The rest looks fine! She doesn’t look that dark on her tummy, just rubbish light with camera and didn’t want to bother her too much bless her.
50BE9B1D-C225-4A90-A067-AB7F7BC2E8CA.jpeg

Back