• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

My lovely Beechie

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pebble

Banned
Reaction score
I guess it's now time my lovely little man to pay tribute to you and post on this board.

I have been in shock for the last week and, having cried buckets tonight, am only now starting to come-to-terms/grieve at your passing...

Beechie my little grumpy man...such a character..a strapping chunky ginger abby who unfortunately fell out with his two brothers two years ago big time and inadvertantly disabled my right hand in the process with a killing bite to the tendons and all THAT entailed....BUT...

Nonetheless...sweetheart....we have had a lovely time together since then...You always wanted to lick my hand/face/arms/whatever bare flesh ..and you have been my bestest of friends amongst all the other trials and tribulations...a real snuggly bug...you and me cuddled against everything life and the world has thrown at us.....

You were such the most lovely fluffy cuddly teddy bear....a constant companion amidst the turmoil ...and I never realised how significant a part you have played in my life these last few years until you suddenly went last week......

Even our vet had a special spot for you.........

Beechie.....of all my guineas over the last couple of decades....I miss you so terribly....you;re snuggles, licks and cuddles........and I'd give anything to turn back the clock.......

Rest in peace now my lovely feisty boy..popcorn pain free at The Bridge, free to eat whatever veggies you want......you are sadly gone before your deserved time... but will never ever be forgotten.

Love you Beechie...you're "Simply the Best"

x

MyBeechie.jpg

I'm so sorry for your loss, run free little Beechie x

I am really sorry you have lost your little man. Sweet dreams Beechie xx

Oh I'm so sorry. I dread seeing the name of a piggy who's story I've followed on the forum in the Rainbow Bridge section. You begin to feel like you know them.
Beechie was obviously a very special piggy and that is a lovely tribute you have written.
Popcorn free little one x

Oh noooooooooo whee are so sorry to hear about Beechie 8...8...8...
RIP Beechie run free at the bridge, popcorn thru the lush green meadows with new friends and munch out on the clover and dandelions, you'll be so so sadly missed by mummy and many people on TGPF, but NEVER forgotten xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((HUGS)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))) and loads of loves from Glynis, Velvet and Onyx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Another little star now twinkling in the sky ............ :(

I remember his story rolleyes what a character and such a gorgeous boy x)

So very sorry you have lost your special boy, it sounds as if he was an extraordinary piggie. Run free little one. x

What a lovely tribute to the lovely Beechie.

RIP Little Beechie and popcorn free at rainbow bridge with all your piggy friends x x x x

I'm so sorry for your loss of your special boy.
RIP precious Beechie. Run free x

What a beautiful tribute to a very special piggie. What a little character he sounded and I'll bet there was never a dull moment! Popcorn free at the bridge handsome beechie..

However, many piggies you have, there are those unique ones that take over your heart. They make our life so much richer just by being part of it, and so much poorer when they leave.

RIP Beechie - you will never be forgotten and always missed!

(And now I sincerely hope that my computer won't go down yet again...)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back