• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

My new addition to the piggy family

Status
Not open for further replies.

pompypigs

Adult Guinea Pig
Reaction score
I'd like to introduce you all to Max, my new little piggy - he was only supposed to be a foster piggy but how could anyone resist x)

P1000144.jpg

He's a lovely boy who wheeks whenever I move & he loves having his hair brushed too :))

What a gorgeous bundle of fluff. That face, so cute - how could anyone resist. He sounds like a wee character and I cant wait to hear more about him..

oh my! what a stunner! I opened the thread and went AWWWWWW really loud lol :)) the other half thinks he's gorgeous too - I can see why he became more than a foster!

x

lovely quiffs and colours.. you had to keep him...

Ah, sooo cute. I really love the spikey longhaired look. Do they take a lot of maintenance compared to smooth haired and abys?

AWWWW - no wonder do you want to hang onto him! x)x)x)

Max is drop-dead gorgeous AND social!

drool he is simply gorgous, and the reason why i couldnt foster because id just have to keep them all

Be prepared Suzanne - we have 22 l/h coming in on 10th October - oh yes! - are you still able to take 2?

H.
x

Alex has made it very clear that we are not allowed to keep any more 8...
Still ok to take the 2 fosters though Helen :)

Ah, sooo cute. I really love the spikey longhaired look. Do they take a lot of maintenance compared to smooth haired and abys?

They do need more brushing and bathing and haircuts :))

he is very cute! Great that he loves having his hair brushed, that makes it easier on your part! Great hair! x)

I am so glad I didn't bring him home with the others, or else I know I would have kept him too. He is gorgeous. x

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back