• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

My new baby is going a bit mad!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GeorgesHuman

Junior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
I have a new baby, Elliot, who is 11 weeks old. I had him out for playtime on the carpet for the first time 2 nights ago and he went absolutely crazy! He started running around and doing huge leaps in the air. Has anyone ever seen this before, and what does it mean? He made me laugh so much!

:))

It's called popcorning and means that your little one is perfectly happy!

Popcorning is the best to watch. Has anyone ever seen their piggies play popcorn tag. The first time I saw this Sweety popcorned ran around the cage then bumped Sugar who then popcorned ran around the cage and bumped Sweety. This went on for 5min. GPs are wonderfulx)x)

my youngest piggy is a loon, he does really fast laps round the cage leaping on and off everything, it's so noisy and I can't believe the speed of him- I love it!

My two babies are charging around their run in the garden at the minute and the old sows are asleep in the hay, think watching the babies run around is tiring for them..:)p:)p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back