• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

My new big hutch needs a name?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Okay so my mum bought this hutch home yesturday! it was ment to be £200 but cos it was ex display and had a tiny plastic foot missing it was going for £99 so mum snaped it up! going to put my 4 indoor piggies out in it, How many MAX would this hutch hold i have 6 girl pigs in 3 pairs, 4 are all realted 2 are not.

Also the hutch needs a name, here afew not so good names my family have come up with, all ideas welcome?

Piggie Palace
The Piggie Hotel
The Piggie House
The Wheek house(or hotel)

heres a pic of the hutch, painted it this morning :) outside only! i no its technically a rabbit hutch but loads of room for the pic, may see about putting some more levels in it x

217391_2010001008305_1192116864_2457170_5252674_n.jpg

Ooh yay, bargain! What a great mum you have! ;)

haha yhh! Was thinking about putting in another level on the bottom like a little shelf, so make more areas tho not sure how on earth to do it lol! xx

Could you get one of those ready made rabbit/guinea pig tables or one of the corner houses so there is a shelf for resting on rather than an extra level? If you know what I mean! rolleyes

Could you get one of those ready made rabbit/guinea pig tables or one of the corner houses so there is a shelf for resting on rather than an extra level? If you know what I mean! rolleyes

oo thts an idea! think thts better! yhhx

Casa del Cavy (Casa del is house of in Spanish lol)
It looks fab :) If you could add a little bit on the bottom for the ramp to rest on so it isn't as steep that would be great :))

oo now I like ***! casa del cavy aha

and yh i noticed the ramp, thinking of using a house brick underneath it x

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back