My New Girl :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

EmJC

Junior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
New girly has been picked up today, she's in quarantine as my other girls have had ring worm and she has a patchy ear so she's by herself for a couple of weeks.

No idea of breed, the person she came from said she was a very rare Syrian guinea pig which I can't find any evidence of existing! She has very thick wavy hair with a bit of a quiff at the front.

Name suggestions so far are hairy lemon (9 year old daughter) or honey.image.jpgimage.jpg
I've put a thread in breeds as well to see if anyone has any ideas on what she is.

xxaimeexx

Teenage Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Cutie!:love: Does she have a bald patch on her back? I can't tell. Not too sure what breed she is not a Syrian I don't think! Good luck with the wee girly!

EmJC

Junior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
No the patch that looks darker is a shorter patch of hair. Possibly chewed or has been bald. She was kept with another piggy but it had already been sold.

She's lush, very soft fur and seems quite confident. I'm wondering if she's a Lunkarya.

xxaimeexx

Teenage Guinea Pig
Reaction score
I'm not a breeds expert but do have an eye for a cute piggie! I see, it does look a bit darker! Hairy lemon!Hehe

katie-elizabeth

Adult Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Looks similar to my Shaun who is a Lunkarya, except yours seems to have a lot more hair!
Either way, she is a very cute fluff ball indeed! :D

Last edited:

EmJC

Junior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Thanks, I'm over the moon with her whatever she is. Hairy lemon does seen to be sticking! My children think it's a great name.

Status
Not open for further replies.