• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

My New Girls

Status
Not open for further replies.

ayemee

Adult Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Meet my beautiful new girls who I have named Amber and Mabel. Looking forward to building a bond with them and making their forever home the best it can possibly be! :wub:

Amber & Mabel

AmberandMabel_zps1a5c8686.jpg

Amber

Amber_zps3456e92a.jpg

Mabel

Mabel_zps71383def.jpg

Thanks for the lovely comments. :luv:

I thought it would take them ages to get used to the ramp but Mabel was using it the minute she got in there. She charged down the ramp, ate a mouthful of pellets, popcorned, then ran back upstairs to the bed area. I can already tell she's going to be a little diva, although I could be wrong! :whistle:

Also just realised this! On my birthday cake one of the piggies was ginger and white. However my first piggie Jackson was all over ginger. I didn't care at all that the cake piggie had white in, it was adorable!

Looking through the photos I realised something...

image_zps7ea7964f.jpg

How strange! Didn't realise until just now.

Soo beautiful, I can't get my boys to stay together for such pigtures. Guess there just not supermodels lol xx

They are totally gorgeous :love: Mabel has the most striking eyes, what a stunner :drool:

Almost had a heart attack when I went out to them earlier. I opened the bedding area to top them up on hay, to find only Mabel in the bed. I looked all around their cage and couldn't find Amber anywhere! Then I spotted a little lump in the fleece on top of their hidey hut. I put my hand over it, and Amber emerged looking all sleepy and snuggled!

Here she was giving me the 'I hate being woken up' face.

image_zpsa951fb71.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back