• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

My New Pig! Oh My, I Am In Love! Don't Tell The Other Pigs But... I Think I Might Have A Favourite

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jennifer D

Teenage Guinea Pig
Reaction score
I picked up my new pig today! I got her from a lady that had an add on kijiji.ca. I guess she had been found in a box on the front step of an apartment building (In Alberta mind you. In WINTER! I don't even go out on my front step in the winter!) and the box had a label on it saying free. So this lady took her in- turns out she's pregnant so she gives birth to one still born baby and a healthy male. She was able to find a home for the male and kijiji knows me too well as the ad popped up on the side panel of my browser and, being the piggie sucker that I am, I just had to have her. Anyways, I adore this pig. She's about two- according to a vet and she's got to be the friendliest pig I have ever met. Also, after worrying that she may be pregnant, turns out she's a just MASSIVE piggy! Anyways, I've named her Gigantica which was inspired by a post from Elwickcavies!

Yay! Enjoy Gigantica! x

I think I'll call her Tica (Teeka) for short :) I think she may be an abbyssinian- any input? So here are some photos- if she gets any cuter the other pigs are going to be jealous ;)

OMG SHES BEAUTIFUL! She's an abysinnian just like my GUS! [emoji173]️[emoji252][emoji173]️[emoji252][emoji173]️[emoji252][emoji173]️[emoji252]
Lol! Oh my goodness that Gus sure loves his celery! Hahaha! I wouldn't want to be the person who took that celery away :) lol! I love that he has a split of colouring right down his nose :)

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1416961581.116273.jpg

Your big beautiful girl, is almost just like my sweet Abby, who was sadly with us only a month (she was very I'll when I took her on...) but loved more than you could ever imagine! Abby, named so due to her being an abysinnian, was our sweet little love bug who left us all too soon. Seeing your new girl made my heart smile... Thank you! [emoji252][emoji173]️

View attachment 18774

Your big beautiful girl, is almost just like my sweet Abby, who was sadly with us only a month (she was very I'll when I took her on...) but loved more than you could ever imagine! Abby, named so due to her being an abysinnian, was our sweet little love bug who left us all too soon. Seeing your new girl made my heart smile... Thank you! [emoji252][emoji173]️
Oh! I'm sorry! She was a beauty :) I think I may have a soft spot for the Abysinnian's now!

oh dear this pignapping jacket is coming out way too often just lately! she is gorgeous :love::drool::luv::wub:
how can people just abandon these poor little creatures :hb:
She's lovely :agr:
So glad you have taken her in. Plenty more pigtures to come i hope? xx

oh dear this pignapping jacket is coming out way too often just lately! she is gorgeous :love::drool::luv::wub:
how can people just abandon these poor little creatures :hb:
She's lovely :agr:
So glad you have taken her in. Plenty more pigtures to come i hope? xx
Oh yes! She sits so nicely for pictures. Might have to get out the little top hat their auntie bought them hahaha!

.... and anyway.... how come you have no piggy poops in her chair? :yikes:(mine would have been covered after the first photo!)
.... is she really perfect? :inn: xx

.... and anyway.... how come you have no piggy poops in her chair? :yikes:(mine would have been covered after the first photo!)
.... is she really perfect? :inn: xx
Hahaha! Good point- my other ladies would have left them EVERYWHERE! Hehehe, such a good piggie ;) lol

Why would anyone abandon her ? She's gorgeous - I'm glad she's found a happy forever home.

She's such a beautiful piggy! It disgusts me how people just leave their unwanted pets on the side of the road or on a doorstep...:soz:
She looks like my Abyssinian, Eggs. So lovely! :love: :love: :love: :love: :love:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back