• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

My new piggies

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
My new piggies have been home since Tuesday evening. Although a bit scatty which they will be. Tonight while the elder kids were at their clubs, and the wee one was in bed. I got them out to have a cuddle.Tam the dominent piggy let me pick her up without a struggle and she sat still. She even looked like she was going to drop off at one point. Probably because Id made a snuggle hole with a towel. So this weekend I am going to make some. Hopefully they will like them
I am hoping to get some pics up when i can figure out how to. But I have Gaga in my avatar pic. I hope you like her.^)
They are next to me as I type as well. Hubbys night work so he wont know.lol

Gaga looks sweet!

The best thing you can do for uploading pictures is registering with http://www.photobucket.com to upload pics onto the internet. From there all you have to do is copy/paste the code (which is the bottom code of the four that come with every picture onto the forum thread).

Please check whether things are working by using the "preview" button before you submit your post. You have got only five minutes for editing any posts of yours on here!

DSC00024-1.jpg

This is my little lady Gaga. So sweet and gentle.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back