• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

my newgirls, CoCo & Cristelle

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
guinea036.jpg
guinea024.jpg
guinea021.jpg
guinea002.jpg
i1239.photobucket.com/albums/ff508/fatgirl105/guinea041.jpg[/IMG]
guinea002.jpg

What a lovely pair! You must be so chuffed!

awwww @ them sharing a leaf, my lot refuse to share and sit in opposite corners with their backs to each other munching.

Gorgeous pair :)

I've got a thing for brown piggies! ^)

Is Cristelle's eye ok, looks a bit sore in the last piccy? xx

I got them from a rescue they are two ex breeding sows who both had still borns in the last month so they are a bit loose in the belly area. Both have been treated for mites and Cristelle needs to put on some weight. I agree around her eye does look sore in that piccie. My red eye amendment isn't good though. I have had her on my lap all evening and didn't notice any muckiness but will defo keep an eye on it. Coco is a hoover when it comes to food whereas Cristelle is slightly less greedy. They are currently sharing a 120 cage which i have just put megazorb in to try out. With regards to the eye will check that out first thing tomorrow morning as they are in my sons bedroom and don't want to disturb him but as I said I didn't notice anything tonight when she was sat on my chest, neither did my sister as she snuggled her wispering sweet nothings to her and Cristelle wee'd all over her chest!lol Thankyou for your comments. Oh and have had them since yesterday.

awwwwww they're so sweeeeeeeeeeet x)x)
I knew how excited you were, WOW don't blame you !
Enjoy them and take loads of pics they grow so quickly :)

maybe it's the red eye thingy.......cause if you look it's affected both eyes rolleyes

Hi, checked Cristelles eye this morning and it was absolutely fine the surround was clean and the ball is dark as it should be but thankyou for your comments I appreciate your concerns and of course will continue to check the girls and of course Zapp regularly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back