• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

My Old Piggies Years Ago X

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lucy1666

Junior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
no reason just felt like posting a picture of my old pair of piggies
Johnny on the right :luv::tu:
Chloe on the left

936475_251318545006989_2016724848_n.jpg

Aren't they utter cuties, lovely photos of your beauties :love: :drool: :love:

Thanks so much for sharing them with us all

aww thanks :) this is a very old photo tho sadly at least 4 or 5 years ago and sadly both have long since passed :( but i felt like sharing it as i do miss having them i hope to be a future piggy owner again one day i love to adopt a pair :)

aww thanks :) this is a very old photo tho sadly at least 4 or 5 years ago and sadly both have long since passed :( but i felt like sharing it as i do miss having them i hope to be a future piggy owner again one day i love to adopt a pair :)

It is horrible to lose them, they become huge parts of the family.

When you do decide to become a slave again we have a recommended rescue locator here https://www.theguineapigforum.co.uk/pages/guinea-pig-rescue-locator/ also @Stewybus runs a new rescue up there too and he is a nice guy and very experienced

Welcome to the forum by the way :)

They were a lovely pair of piggies & you nevr do forget them. I was late to keeping piggies, it's less thanm 4 years since my first ones & in that time 3 have passed away but luckily I have lots of pictures to remind me of them. As sport_billy mentioned, I now run Tees Valley Guinea Pig Rescue & I'm now rescuing & rehoming piggies as well as having 9 of my own x

thankyou everyone there were a lovely pair :luv:

They were a lovely pair of piggies & you nevr do forget them. I was late to keeping piggies, it's less thanm 4 years since my first ones & in that time 3 have passed away but luckily I have lots of pictures to remind me of them. As sport_billy mentioned, I now run Tees Valley Guinea Pig Rescue & I'm now rescuing & rehoming piggies as well as having 9 of my own x

:D when the time comes and I'm ready i will defiantly adopt of you :) :clap:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back