• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

My Oreo :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aww hello Oreo it's lovely to see you :)
He's such a cutie, thanks for sharing Kell xx
(I bet you're all counting down the days, not too long now!)

Aww hello Oreo it's lovely to see you :)
He's such a cutie, thanks for sharing Kell xx
(I bet you're all counting down the days, not too long now!)
Thank you Katie *hugs* I'm going to get him a shallow litter tray tomorrow like his brothers have to go under the hay rack instead of his cornor one (that's going in his bedroom x
Yahh not long now hun :yahoo: just one week to go :) I get to meet my first forum member too when I see @MrsSuzy which will be lovely. We're all exited x

Ooh that makes it even more exciting :)
aw, my boys love their hay-filled litter tray. They'll be getting 'hay for pets' hay soon too, I ordered some yesterday thanks to you and other forum members :) (how sad is it to get excited about hay?!) :)) xx

awww thank you everyone he's a funny piggy, I love him and his brothers to bits :love::love::love:,
I was wondering if he was ok as he popcorns really oddly like he's having a fit or he's drunk but he's always done this (my other don't popcorning like he does) he is very clever he knows his routine etc so I don't think I have anything to worry about really. X

Awww bless them they are all soooo cute Ruth :)

Oreo has gained so much confidence in me over the last few weeks it's amazing how he now comes over for a fuss when I call him (I'm still working on the letting me pick him up bit lol) I was just talking to him in his hutch and he came over and laid down next to me and went all sleepy eyed while I chatted to him and stroked him, he's not bothered being on his own I think he likes it lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back