• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

My Oreo :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep that's normal don't worry haha, I too wondered about this when I first noticed mine doing it! Hehe thanks, I loveee Alfie's quiff as well, too cute isn't it :)

He is lush Kell! Give him a snuggle for me, I wanna snuzzle in his fur! *purr purr* smecksi piggy!

Thank you Ruth and Katie x
It's Pee pee pippins turn for solo lap time tonight.....he can not be out for long as...one he's not a fab of lap time (nor is fudge) and two pippin is a tiddler :)

OMG how tiny is he! I've not had any of my piggies from babys, he is just so lush Kell!

I know I did the right thing in giving these set of three brothers a loving happy home but to see my little Oreo on his own most of the day is upsetting to see, I hope to find him a new (possibly a second hand hutch) ASAP and then find him a new friend, here's a pigture from just now of him sitting watching the world go by. (He has lots of lap time and can use his run whenever were at home)
image.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back