• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

My Own Christmas Miracle!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Adelle

Adult Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Feeling extremely blessed to be nearing towards the 2nd Christmas since Fudges diagnosis. She was given a week or 2 to live after going into heart failure, and has had many bumps in the road but she is currently doing well and still a happy girl.

Sporting a lovely Tumshy Tummy in her Christmas photo !

image.jpeg

Feeling extremely blessed to be nearing towards the 2nd Christmas since Fudges diagnosis. She was given a week or 2 to live after going into heart failure, and has had many bumps in the road but she is currently doing well and still a happy girl.

Sporting a lovely Tumshy Tummy in her Christmas photo !

View attachment 56245

Absolutely beautiful

That is amazing. Well done Fudge. She is well loved and cared for and it really shows in that happy little face of hers. Big fat AWWWW.

Sending big hugs to sweet little Fudge.
One thing's for sure @Adelle, she wouldn't be here without your dedication and hard work. You are a huge inspiration to me when I'm feeling down you have such a positive outlook. That lovely relationship you have with your piggies makes me smile.

Sending big hugs to sweet little Fudge.
One thing's for sure @Adelle, she wouldn't be here without your dedication and hard work. You are a huge inspiration to me when I'm feeling down you have such a positive outlook. That lovely relationship you have with your piggies makes me smile.

Aw thank you that's lovely! She is a proper little fighter, so I will continue to give her what she needs until that fighting spirit changes x

What an amazing little lady! Love Miss Fudge :love:

Such a lovely post, and beautiful pigture! She's so photogenic :love:

You've taken such good care of her, it's no wonder that she's still going strong :)

Big hugs to yourself, Fudge and the gang this Christmas! @VickiA is right. You're all celebrities! :D

Thats just gorgeous and what an amazing piggy. I think your relationship and bond with her gives her the strength to be strong and she continues to be a great forum mascot for determination, love and longevity! xx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back