• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

My pain of a piggy!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
This morning Jovi was with me, sitting by the puter. He went for a wonder all across the table and keyboard, which was fine. Then the little terror goes to inspect my printer!

I don't know how but he managed to get inside it and I was so scared as to what to do! The printer was on, but couldn't turn it off or press a button as the ink cartridges move.

Mike and I tempted him with food then left him for a while, but he didn't budge!

I was petrified in case the ink moved, that I went in my room and shut the door, crying my eyes out in case....well you know! :(

Anyway he was there for over half an hour and my mum came down and was helping Mike (she was on her way down anyhow).
She managed to grab his bum and Mike wedged his fingers in the printer to prise his head out! Took them 10 mins or so!

He came out and I was so relieved! I gave him a big cuddled and checked him over. Nothing wrong with him, he had a whale of a time! :D

Word of warning - shut your printers! 2funny

Piggy's little adventure made me laugh :) I could just imagine him sitting there very pleased with himself while you pulled your hair out :D glad piggy is out safe and sound.

One of my babies got away from me once and ran under a hedge. She squeaked and ran about but it took over an hour before i could tempt her out enough to grab her. My son was crying because he thought she was lost for good. I am very careful now 8)

oh man, that sounds like quite the adventure for sure. I am very careful when Willie is out for floor time cause he too will squeeze into anything he thinks that he can fit into. THey are such curious animals aren't there but can be full of trouble too.

Fantastic story,
dose your printer still work?
Have you checked he hasn't gone to the loo in there? ;D
you could get some very interesting things next time you use your printer ;D
perhaps he Fancy's himself as a journalist,
I can just see it now
The piggy agony aunt :D ;D :D

First Chef Guinea now Journalist Jovi ;D Brilliant ;D ;D

Thanx you lot! :D It was anightmare! I really was so scared! OK< I can laugh now, but at the time - I think I've got a few grey hairs now!

crazy cavies said:
Fantastic story,
dose your printer still work?
Have you checked he hasn't gone to the loo in there? ;D
you could get some very interesting things next time you use your printer ;D
perhaps he Fancy's himself as a journalist,
I can just see it now
The piggy agony aunt :D ;D :D

I have no idea if it does or not! Will check it soon. More worried about Jovi than printer ;D
He was in there chewing something but heaven knows what! :D

He never went the loo, I know that much! 2funny it went all down me when he came out instead!

Journalist Jovi... 2funny

Little pest ;D

Uncle Ton would never behave like that I'm sure!

I'm glad Vash is to big to get into my printer I know how you feel though. My hamster Phoebe once climbed into my printer, scared me half to death. I'm glad she did not do the number your little one did to you. They can be little handfuls sometimes but you must love them because they are just too cute.lol :)

LOL of course, just didn't realise how big the printer is inside! Mike says there is quite a bit of room inside it! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back