• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

my patchy poo died 17/10/06

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
100_1462_0001.jpg

this little man came to me when his pregnant mum was left out for the foxes I took mum and dad pongo and purdey in and you were born along with 3 brothers and sister a few days later, you were called patch for the obvious patch over your eye and you lived very happily with jinx and galaxy, mums still here with your 2 brothers still around biscuit and romeo, you were a mummys boy and loved cuddles and snuggles under my chin,
I did try very hard to save you babe but the op was not succesful and I could never bare to see or think of you in pain, please believe it hurt me much more saying yes to you going over the bridge then you will ever know, :'(
be happy with dad and poppy and cookie, we will all miss you so very much, God bless and run free darling, :'(

I'm so sorry Michelle :'(

Run free little Patch, your Mummy will miss you very much x x

:'( I'm really sorry Michelle, sending hugs and piggy licks to you and your piggy family

So sorry to hear of your loss. :'( (((hugs)))

What a gorgeous little man.
Popcorn free little Patch - RIP

Hugs to you Michelle.

Sabrina
xx

I'm so sorry Michelle.
Patch, you are beautiful, sleep tight at the bridge until you mummy comes for you xx

Rest in Peace little Patchy Poo and run free darling x

/hugs Michelle xx

Trace x

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back