Junior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Aww what a lovely pig :)
Also nice fleece, just saying :)

Reactions: Moo

Moo

Teenage Guinea Pig
Reaction score
@c&&cfrank Thank you, I'm actually very annoyed with myself, when I last cleaned out my boys cage I actually threw away 5 of my favorite fleeces instead of the rubbish from the cage and the shop doesn't stock those patterns now... :hb:

C&&Frank

Junior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
@c&&cfrank Thank you, I'm actually very annoyed with myself, when I last cleaned out my boys cage I actually threw away 5 of my favorite fleeces instead of the rubbish from the cage and the shop doesn't stock those patterns now... :hb:
Oh no! How did you manage that? Can you not get the same fleece from a different shop?

Moo

Teenage Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Can you notice Tubby standing back to let Dom enjoy the veggies? Tubby would have no trouble at all taking them away from Dom, but Tubby loves to see Dom happy :wub:

Moo

Teenage Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Oh no! How did you manage that? Can you not get the same fleece from a different shop?
I use 3 black bin bags 1x towels 1x fleeces 1x rubbish... Der brain kept the rubbish and threw away the fleeces. The sizes and patterns have changed, smaller & boring colors now..and they're thinner materials!

C&&Frank

Junior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
I use 3 black bin bags 1x towels 1x fleeces 1x rubbish... Der brain kept the rubbish and threw away the fleeces. The sizes and patterns have changed, smaller & boring colors now..and they're thinner materials!
That seriously sucks haha, I've nearly done that myself so now I used recycling bags to keep my fleeces in until they get washed so I don't throw them away :) can you not ask the shop to order in more of the ones you wanted?

Moo

Teenage Guinea Pig
Reaction score
That seriously sucks haha, I've nearly done that myself so now I used recycling bags to keep my fleeces in until they get washed so I don't throw them away :) can you not ask the shop to order in more of the ones you wanted?
I did, but they said they've been discontinued and its just what I see on the shelf now!

Reaction score
Rotated all your photos. Sorry I didn't catch this early. I've had a busy few days. Just trying to catch back up;-)

Reactions: Moo
Status
Not open for further replies.