• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

My Piggie Family

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi

Yes all the piggies on the site including the background are mine.

Mitch

Hi i left a comment :D
Fab site and love your background piccies of your piggies 0:) sooo cute

Hi.

Thank you. Yeah have seen you message. I have 2 more boars coming tomorrow so should have pics of them on the site over the weekend.

Mitch

You have such cute piggies! They're all gorgeous but Oliver and Storm are my fave's! :smitten:

Hi

Thank you. Oliver is a fantastic looking guinea. He carries Dutch and Satin. Next year I would love to find someone who would like to using him with a nice sow.

Storm he is a lovely little boy he is a silver agouti white coronet. Think that is right lol.

Mitch

ghostriderkool said:
Hi

Thank you. Oliver is a fantastic looking guinea. He carries Dutch and Satin. Next year I would love to find someone who would like to using him with a nice sow.

Storm he is a lovely little boy he is a silver agouti white coronet. Think that is right lol.

Mitch
Hi, just wanna say that this is a non breeding forum so talking about breeding is not to be discussed as its a rescue forum O0 just thought id tell yaz :D

Hi Yaz

I am deeply sorry if I offended anyone by my last post where I mentioned breeding. At the time I had not realised it was not permitted.

No Kay the 2 I am getting today are off someone who's husband is allergic to them so she needed to find a new home for them. They are lovely little boys. Will post a couple of pics of them over the weekend.

Mitch

ghostriderkool said:
Hi Yaz

I am deeply sorry if I offended anyone by my last post where I mentioned breeding. At the time I had not realised it was not permitted.

No Kay the 2 I am getting today are off someone who's husband is allergic to them so she needed to find a new home for them. They are lovely little boys. Will post a couple of pics of them over the weekend.

Mitch
Oh its fine O0 cant wait for piccies :smitten:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back