• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

My piggie family

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

Mumstheword

Here are madness, kong and bumble soon after they were born.
madness.jpg

kong.jpg

bumble.jpg

And here's the whole family today. Mum is black, tan and white, and Dad is black
100_1685.jpg

We have had long discussions, and decided that we are keeping Madness (at the back of the family photo!)

ahhh absolutly adorable, cant you keep them all ? I would lol :D love the colours, dad is just like my floo

thanks michellemuffin,
well we could keep them all, but we are limited as far as space is concerned, and too many boars means too many cages!
so we decided to choose one.
They are my son's really. I told him that if we lkeep them all, that is the limit of our piggie family! He wants them to have babies again sometime in the future, so has made the difficult decision that we should let another family have the joy of being forever home to two of them.
I think we've made the right decision. Too many piggies from the same family would be too complicated...making sure we keep them apart etc!

They are all beautiful :) You have very stunning looking piggies ;D

sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo cute if they where female id have them all! x

me too gothchick! but I think at least one is male.

If they were all female, I'd keep them, and consider letting them have pups to a friend's boar. I do like the colours!

Well, I've had another go at sexing them!

I think that Madness is a sow and Bumble&Kong are boars. Since we intend to let Bumble & Kong go to other homes, it will be easier to get them homed together being the same sex!

I could be wrong though......

Mumstheword said:
Well, I've had another go at sexing them!

I think that Madness is a sow and Bumble&Kong are boars. Since we intend to let Bumble & Kong go to other homes, it will be easier to get them homed together being the same sex!

I could be wrong though......

How old are they now? I couldn't tell the sex of Rattie's babs until they were a week old

Kelly and piggies xx

which one is bumble?

cos my bumble has the same looking bum as one of yours :)
IMG_0587.jpg

awwww lol i love the mummy, lovely lil face! hehe ooooh and that cream and lilac baby is just so adorable! give!

vi xx

Yer, purplegem my bumble is showing his bum in the pic! He's got orange n black stripes like a bumble bee, lol!

Vi, the lilac one is madness, we are keeping her.

Unfortunately we've decided that we can't keep bumble and kong because they are boars, so could need their own hutches if they don't all get on :'( . They will stand a better chance of being rehomed well now than if we wait to see if they get on, and end up having to find new homes when they are grown up. It's sad, but in the long run we could end up wishing we'd done what was best for them earlier.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back