• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

My piggie house,thankyou hubby

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
My hub has nearly finished my hutch. Hes come up with an idea of inserts on the doors so I can slide wood over of a nighttime and when its cold.
At the moment I dont want them outside at the moment as its really cold.
So Thankfully I am being given a propper big indoor hutch to keep my babies warm

DSC00089.jpg

Isnt he clever:))

Thankyou. I'm pleased with it. Hubbie keeps coming up with all these fandangled ideas so it probably wont be finished properly till the spring.lol
Hes not to chuffed about them being indoors though. But they are cleaned out every other day. So they dont smell. Love their little choppies

Ooops just told hubby about the indoor cage arriveing shortly and he rolled his eyes. He cant complain.. They dont smell. Men just dont get it do they.loll

Well.. ahem the indoor cage has arrived and its mahoooooosive. Hes not said anything yet. But I spose its tough really

That's lovely, I would never dream of housing anything in a hutch that my husband built. Lucky you having a handy OH. xx :))

Hes a very clever man. Its taken him ages because of the weather. Poor buggers been out in the rain and wind with electrical tools, under his fishing umbrella. Hes a starxoxo

So today.. Hub gets up and decides the piggies arnt to be in the brekkie room. They are going in the back porch again. So again theyve been moved. I said to him I wish you just leave them to me, you cant keep bothering them as its going to make matters worse for me. All I get back is I dont want them indoors anyway, why have I built their hutch. My reply was, until I have a cover for it they are NOT going outside. And what trouble are they causing you, they dont smell. And the reason they dont smell is because I am taking care of them.
Bloody men. Hes not here most of the time, and wont be dealing with them.:xmallethead

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back