• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

My Piggies are sleeping

Status
Not open for further replies.

squeakypigs

Forum Founder
Reaction score
I think my 2 new piggies Crater Head and Whiskers are having their siesta lol. They are both cuddled up together fast asleep. Would love to take a picture but I would probably wake them up. Do all of your piggies have naps too? If so when do they take them? - Morning? Afternoon? Evening, Night time? Anytime? lol

Ellie
TGPF Admin

Aww, how sweet! I always see my boys taking naps. Here are some photos, I have plenty more too ;D

IMG_0393.jpg

IMG_0375.jpg

I have loads more!

Livie x

My boy, Tonic goes to sleep with his eyes open and he's the only one to do it! lol Kinda freaky when seeing him..!

But all my piggies, except for baby Guinea go to sleep for a long time during the day and have naps during the evening! They can be heard playing with balls in their hutches/cage then..!

Baby Guinea squeaks when his Uncle Tonic goes to sleep, so he comes out and sits on my shoulder for a while!

Kelly x

My piggers are always sleeping! They conk out wherever they are!

Bazz having a snooze... (he's my neutered boar)
bazz-02.jpg

Here he is sleeping in the food bowl!
bazz-1.jpg

One of Bazz's lady friends, Trouble...
trouble-02.jpg

And lady Spicy having a nap..
spicy-2.jpg

Hey There

Welcome to the forum.

I absolutely adore all of your piggies - especially the last two. :) How old are they all?

Ellie
TGPF Admin

Thankyou! This is a really individual little forum...

Bazz is almost 3 years old and Trouble just turned 3. Spicy is about 6 months old. I have two other Guinea Pigs..

Phoebe - almost 3 years old.
phoebe-02.jpg

And Hillary - almost 6 years old.
hillary-new.jpg

And a group shot!
groupy-nothappy.jpg

I LOVE Hillary. Please please send her over to England! lol. I had a guinea pig that sort of looked like her but she had darker hair. She is looking really good for her age too!

This forum will hopefully grow into a huge forum. Hopefully one of the best ones :) It has only been open 3 days and already have 40 members so hopefully by this time next week we will be looking over 100+ :)

Thanks for joining!

Ellie
TGPF Admin

Hillary is a darling.. I swear you'd never find a pig like her - her personality is exciting and bold, and yes she's doing so well for her age.

I got to this forum through Wheekers where you posted the link - I'm a Moderator there. It's nice to see another friendly forum about!

Ah, Wheekers... its a great forum... Everybody seems so nice and genuine there which can't be said for a lot of other guinea pig forums. It was nice of Jackie to let me post the link.

Does Hillary live with Phoebe or has she got another cagemate?

Ellie
TGPF Admin

I love Wheekers - I've seen first hand some of the horrible things that happen on forums.. not cool at all.. I love the laid back attitude towards it all.

Hillary lives with all my other pigs - but when I move out of home she will move in with another 6 year old piggie inside the house.. so that should be nice for her...

cutie cutie! i love sleepy piggys.Mine tend to sleep around 10am-lunch time and then again 2pm-3.I love finding them streched out like pancake pigs

I have always wondered and to me it looks like they do sleep with there eyes.....Do they?

The reason I posted a photo thread in the Gallery was to 'lead on' from this one, as I noticed it was very old!

Most pigs sleep with their eyes open, but some do sleep with them closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back