• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

mY piggies having a cuddle

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Hope you dont mind me putting more pics up.

DSC00043-1.jpg

DSC00041-1.jpg

DSC00053-1.jpg

DSC00052-1.jpg

Arnt they just so lovley.
Tam is getting alot easier to give cuddles too. And was chatting away again tonight. Even squeeled.I hope that means she was enjoying herself. Gaga was watching the tv so i didnt bother her too much.lol
Hope you like.x>>

Awww, so cute! And Gagas hair is just amazing :)) Tam is gorgeous too of course :)
Lovely pics, thanks for sharing :)

NEVER apologise for putting pigtures up. We love them!

Cute snuggled piggies!x)

Yeah I agree Tam does look like a teddy bear. Shes a teddy guinea and feels lovely. Shes a bit moody today. Little madam.;)

The woman I got them from, one of her piggies(and i mean one of mannnnnny)gave birth to 4 piggies a few weeks back and they are teddies, with wavey teddy fur. Id never seen babies before, so as you can imagine I squeeled just like a piggie.They are gawjus.

My Gaga's mohawk sticks up naturally like that, but she feels sooo tiny when I hold her. I think she needs to grow into her hair. Tam on the other hand is a right porker, and seems to be polishing off the hay i give them daily within a few hours. Which has baffled my hub, as he says..what are they supposed to sleep in if shes eating it all. But sometime in the next few days I'm making some snuggle holes. Theyve got to go outside soon:0 and Id rather they were indoors but hub says no..grrrr

Ive made some snuggle pouches for my piggies. I hope they like them. I remembered I had some fleecey fur from my teddy bear making days. If they like them I shall get piccis and post.8:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back