• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

My Piggies Lives !

PiggieNPooh

Junior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
this is basically just going to be a thread on my piggies lives, updates, photos and milestones they reach in their time with me . had no idea what to call this !
i don’t expect anyone to watch or read this, i just think it’ll be nice to have this for myself to look back on :)

Looking forward to it, i have made one aswell, so anyone who wants to can follow my pigs without there being loads of different threads open. I called it the life of Dot and Bernie

first cage clean
Finally a fresh cage ! phew ! its so relieving to see it without any poops or hay in . currently posting this 20 mins after this photo was taken and it’s already a mess but then few minutes were worth it lol ! (ignore the messy side)
EFE224CD-0CFD-4D57-83BF-76A86EDBE0E5.jpeg

first cage clean
Finally a fresh cage ! phew ! its so relieving to see it without any poops or hay in . currently posting this 20 mins after this photo was taken and it’s already a mess but then few minutes were worth it lol ! (ignore the messy side)
View attachment 111332
Nice spacious area, and then an upstairs. I really like this! Jealous ? Yes!

I’ve got one too, it’s just called Smokey and Bacon 🙂

Its really good, i bet they love it, they wont get bored of that.
hope not ! i need to start collecting more stuff n hideys so they don’t get bored but since they’re new and i only knew i was going to get them about 2 weeks ago i haven’t had much of a chance

hope not ! i need to start collecting more stuff n hideys so they don’t get bored but since they’re new and i only knew i was going to get them about 2 weeks ago i haven’t had much of a chance
My pig loves the jingly cat balls. At first she was afraid of them but when she realized that she made the noise and it wasn’t a predator now she carries it around the cage with her teeth and shakes it vigorously. She also gives it to me to let me know I’m not playing up to her standards. Be careful if you get them though since some of them can be broken easily and can choke the piggies.

Back